Agri-Business By Design:
12 week Business Intensive Program
What does a ‘high-performing agribusiness’ look like?
Do you have questions around business planning and growth, staff/family management,
financial management, and marketing and customer engagement?
A 12 week Business Intensive – providing you with the fundamentals of business best practice
If you need to change or optimise the way you run your business,
the Agri-Business By Design Program will kickstart this process.
Learn from business specialists about the business fundamentals
12 week Intensive
Optimise your time – 2 day workshop plus home learning and mentoring
Network / Support
Work with like-minded people, to see how others are doing things
What’s the Program about?
This 12 week business intensive program will teach you the fundamentals of business planning
and management. You’ll learn what needs to change in your business, and how to do it.
More importantly, by creating your own Business Action Plan, there is a strong focus
on creating the Roadmap to start making changes in your business.
The Program is relevant for all sectors across agriculture.
Program supported by the following partners:
Who’s the Program for?
It can support agri-business owners, managers and entrepreneurs (throughout the value chain and across all sectors of agriculture) who:
- Can’t find the time – or aren’t sure how – to plan out their business growth
- Might be happy with their business progress – and just want some support in fine tuning things
- Are dealing with issues such as family dynamics / succession, or are rebuilding after a weather related crisis
- Are looking for some outside the square thinking, to kick start their business growth.
Key Program Topics
The Program works through a range of topics, such as:
- Business Planning
- Personnel Management
- Marketing and Customer Engagement
- Managing Business Risk
Importantly, the program is about having the ‘open conversation’, where you can discuss and deal with the key issues in your business.
2018 Dates and Locations
- Townsville QLD: 17-18 April 2018
- Dalby QLD: 30 April – 1 May 2018
- Emerald QLD: 24-25 May 2018
- Biloela QLD: 7-8 June 2018
- Wagga NSW: 21-22 June 2018
- Boonah QLD: 19-20 July 2018
- Lismore NSW: 16-17 August 2018
- Armidale NSW: 6-7 September 2018
1st person per business – $995 (inc. GST) | Additional persons per business – $795 (inc. GST)
A payment plan option is also available (3 equal monthly payments).
Early Bird pricing (10% discount) is also available 2 weeks out from the program commencement date in each location.
Funding Opportunities: Participants may be eligible to access a rebate ($250 per person up to $500 per enterprise)
as part of the Natural Disaster Resilience Project associated with TC Debbie.
Please contact us for details.
To Book your Place
IMPORTANT: Registrations close 1 week prior to the workshop event.
To ensure sufficient one-on-one time, places are also limited, so please book early in advance to avoid missing out.
Please use the buttons below to proceed to registration.
Get the business foundations right, then fast track your
business growth … with the Agri-Business by Design Program