Register: Northern Beef CEO Mentoring Program
A 12-Month Program completely focused on defining and moving you towards Your ‘End In Mind’; through working in a closed group of like-minded people, practicing a CEO Mindset and innovative, progressive thinking … GUARANTEED.
- Initial consultation – with one of our mentors to help you prepare for the program
- 3 x 2 day interactive workshop events – featuring material presented by industry specialists (ag and non-ag), and personal work time plus interaction with like minded beef industry professionals
- Monthly foundational training modules – delivered to you at home, based around the 12 Pillars of Business Best Practice
- Monthly phone in sessions with your program mentor – to discuss YOUR business and progress against your “Work-Ons”
- Monthly group webinar / teleconference sessions – where we discuss the common issues raised by the group
- Access to the “Mastermind” group discussion forum
- Business Action Plan template – to be worked on and completed during the program
- Accountability tracking program – keeps you accountable to your desired goals, and ongoing “Work-Ons”
What you really get
- Becoming part of an exclusive, interactive Mastermind Club – of like-minded entrepreneurial agri-business leaders
- Participating in focused, creative discussion – on both your own goals and input to the goals of other group members (recognising personal and commercial in confidence issues)
- Access to unique and innovative ways of thinking – “thought leadership”
- Becoming laser focused on how to take your business to a whole other level – whether implementing significant change or fine tuning thinking / operations
- Experienced mentors – to provide support when you come up against difficult decisions or roadblocks
The CEO Mentoring Program commences on the following dates:
13-14 October – Brisbane
28-29 November – Brisbane
To register and reserve your place, either a deposit or upfront payment is required. Please choose your payment option below.
During 2016, the CEO Mentoring Program is heavily subsidised by the program partners, so is an ideal time to register.
During 2017, pricing will increase towards retail rates.
+ $159/month (11x monthly payments)
Note: Prices include GST. All program fees are tax deductible. In some cases, the fees may be claimable under the training component of drought subsidies. These prices include workshop materials and meals and exclude travel and accommodation costs. Monthly payments begin in second month of the program.
It is important to have all key decision makers on the same page – and present when commencing any business examination and change process.
That’s why further discounts apply for additional family / team members to participate.
100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE
We believe in what we do, and are confident you will too.
If after attending the first workshop session and having your first mentoring session, you
decide this program isn’t of value to your business, we will refund your money in full.
No risk to you.