We’re hiring! Marketing Manager
Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager within this progressive and dynamic family-owned company.
Develop and drive the marketing strategy, with a strong focus on building brand awareness and customer acquisition.
ABDI specialises in business development / management for the Australian agricultural sector. Its focus is on working with the top agri-business owners throughout Australia, to support them in growing and expanding their businesses.
ABDI has a passion for working with forward-thinking and innovative people, from its customers to staff to business partners.
The ABDI Vision is to empower individuals in the rural sector to be the best they can be, and in turn create sustainable and profitable businesses, that reward them for their dedication and passion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and drive the marketing strategy, with a strong focus on building brand awareness and customer acquisition – particularly for the program division
- Establish and manage a system for focusing on converting prospects into sales
- Build a strong ‘community’ that establishes trust in the wider marketplace, and facilitates brand ambassadors
- Be largely self-sufficient, while working in consultation with other key staff
- Manage and update the website as required, with a view to manage a new website build
- Manage content strategy and work with existing staff to manage and optimise content preparation
- Optimise automated marketing systems- including campaign development
- Review, optimise and manage the CRM
- Operate the Marketing Strategy in line with the company’s budget
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing Manager will possess the following;
- Exposure to the rural / agricultural sector is essential
- Must understand the various agricultural sectors and elements of the food and fibre value chain
- 5+ yrs practical experience and relevant marketing qualifications required
- Results oriented and driven – strong KPIs will be established for the role which must be met
- Strong intrapersonal skills
- Experience in managing / executing digital and traditional marketing strategies
- Up to date and ‘savvy’ across all forms of social media, automated marketing systems, CRMs, web platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Capacity to work with SMEs
What’s on Offer
- Flexibility with part-time (3 days / week) or full-time. Depends on the suitability of the applicant.
- The role will be based in Brisbane, QLD, and initially will be a remote based, work from home style arrangement, with a view to co-locate with other staff in 2018.
- This role is paying an attractive and competitive package, and is negotiable depending on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
More specific information on the role is available on request – please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday 23 February 2017.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and up-to-date CV (including at least 3 references) to email@example.com.