ABDI CEO Mentoring Program
Executive Level Business Program
Commencing April 2018
A high calibre Business Development Program, for astute and motivated agri-business
owners and leaders, looking to develop themselves and their businesses.
Elevate yourself and your business
- Many business owners, managers and leaders are motivated, driven and have a desire to further themselves. They are progressive thinkers, the curious minds that make up the top emerging operators of our industry.
- Many of these people are looking for professional development of a nature that is not typically found in agriculture, that is progressive, cutting edge and forward thinking.
- They are also looking for a no-nonsense approach to business advice and pragmatic means to deal with on-going challenges within their businesses.
The ABDI CEO Mentoring Program
The ABDI CEO Mentoring Program is a high-level Business Mentoring Program for the agricultural industry, designed to provide participants with the tools and support to maximise their capacity at both a personal and professional level.
It is a Program reserved for business leaders, particularly those with the capability and capacity to extend themselves out of their comfort zone, who will embrace leading, outside-the-square business thinking (including from outside of agriculture).
The Program is designed to support participants who want to maintain or accelerate their business growth, while ensuring the foundations stay solid. It will also help participants looking to develop a plan to maximise their business’ value, or plan their exit (whether it is retirement, sale, succession etc.)
But most importantly, the Program is designed to facilitate interaction, learning and problem solving with like-minded peers, something we think is undervalued in agriculture.
Damian Street – Corporate Adviser, Program Mentor and Facilitator
Presenting on grooming a business for harvest
It is deliberately called a CEO Mentoring Program – to recognise the CEO-type
mindset, education and professionalism required in this emerging industry.
What topics will be covered?
Some of the topics (not all) being covered in the Program include (click each dropdown to explore):
(Please click each heading to show detail)
2x 2 ½ day workshops over 6 months.
Current participants indicate that multiple face-to-face workshops with like minded business owners and presenters is the most valuable part of the program.
Workshop style open conversations, and Case Study learning.
These methods are designed to elicit the ‘light-bulb moments’, where things finally click.
Site visits to leading external organisations.
Viewing how businesses outside of agriculture operate yields valuable lessons for agri-businesses.
Intensive mentoring or coaching of 4 hours/month.
To truly facilitate change or growth, intensive mentoring is vital to break non-serving habits and patterns, stay motivated and maintain momentum.
Completion of a project for your business.
This may include a strategic plan, business plan, succession plan, operational plan, exit plan and so on.
Access to the ‘ABDI Vault’.
Templates, resources, business tips and more.
- Prospective participants must have either owned and run, or operated in a senior management or decision making capacity, within the enterprise for the last 5 years. This is to ensure the calibre of participants is first class, and that the content is completely relevant and impactful.
- To apply or register your interest, you will be required to complete an application form. Our team will review your application, and you will be contacted if your application is accepted or otherwise.
- If you feel you may not meet the criteria described above, however may still be a suitable candidate, you are encouraged to submit an application form, and include notes about why you think you would be suitable.
First participant: $8495 | Additional participants: $6995
Prices include GST.
Payment plans are available over a 6 month period.
A 5% discount applies for up-front payment.
To apply for the program or register your interest, please complete the application form:
For more information
To find out more, please get in touch with us using the below button: