for the Bush
Fast track the growth of your agribusiness, by using the advice and
support of someone who has been there before
Most people in Australian agriculture are experts in producing a world class, high quality product.
However, many are looking for support on the business side of things.
Growing a business can become quite overwhelming. Sometimes we just need a fresh
perspective, or someone to bounce ideas off when we get in a rut.
Or, sometimes we need someone to guide us through the growth process; someone
who has experience, and recognises that stepping up and making changes in our
lives and business can also be confronting.
So where does a Business Coach come in?
A business coach or mentor can help you stay accountable, motivated, and on track when building your business. They can also help you navigate difficult areas that you might not have experience in, or can’t seem to overcome on your own.
ABDI’s business coaches and mentors all have experience in establishing, owning, and running businesses, so have ‘been there before’.
They are also business experts with decades of experience, with a range of skills in areas such as:
- Personal Development
- Business Growth
- Business structuring and funding arrangements
- Sales and Marketing
- Staff Management
- Finance Strategy.
Depending on your needs, we would match you with a business coach most suited to your requirements.
The steps and thought process that the (ABDI Business Development) Program goes through has increased my understanding of what is important to grow and improve my business. The mentoring has been very effective in keeping my goal in mind and providing clarity on what my focus is.
Craig Pocock – Beef Producer – Hoya QLD
It’s also about trust
When you’re confiding in and putting your confidence in someone, you have to make sure you are on the same page, and speaking the same language.
That’s why we want you to meet us.
Please use the button below to book your free, no obligation, 30 minute session with one of our coaches or mentors, to find out whether your business could benefit from some outside thinking.
Thought I was quite clear on my business direction until I had a session with Gordon Stone. The things that emerged from left field amazed me. Gordon has a
natural gift for prizing things out of a person – then putting them into the right context – so the client can see where they are heading with their business.
Martin Urban – Inspired Focus International – Queensland, Australia
Ready to get started?
Please use the buttons below to book your chosen package.
Sessions are available in packages of four session blocks. Discounts apply for larger packages.
4 session package: $995
8 session package: $1795 (10% discount)
12 session package: $2395 (20% discount)
NB: Prices are inclusive of GST. Weekly or monthly payment plans are also available if this would better suit you. Please enquire with us if this is your preference.
Details of the packages
- Sessions are typically 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- At a minimum, 1 session per month must be used. This is because we know that the more frequently you meet with your coach, the more effective the sessions will be, and the greater the benefit to you.
- For people who just want to be kept accountable, and bounce ideas off someone, 1x session / month may be sufficient.
- For people that are looking to fast track their business growth, or need to make big changes of overcome some big challenges we recommend weekly sessions. You will discuss these things in your first session with your coach.
- It is possible to use multiple sessions at once if you wish to have extended session.
- Once you have booked your package, you will be sent a Client Profile Questionnaire to fill out, to make sure we are completely up to speed with your business, and what you want to get out of the sessions.
- That way, absolutely no time will be lost in your sessions.