for the Bush
Fast track the growth of your agribusiness, by using the advice and
support of someone who has been there before
Most people in Australian agriculture are experts in producing a world class, high quality product.
However, many are looking for support on managing the business side of things.
Growing a business can be quite overwhelming. Quite often we could benefit from a fresh perspective, or someone to bounce ideas off, when we feel like we’re in a rut.
Sometimes we need someone to guide us through the growth process; someone who has experience, and has been there before, and recognises that stepping up and making changes in our lives and business can also be challenging and confronting.
How could a Business Coach support your business development plans?
A business coach can support in a range of ways, such as:
- Accountability: A business coach or mentor can help you stay accountable, motivated, and on-track when building your business.
- Support: They can also help you navigate difficult areas that you might not have experience in, or obstacles you can’t seem to overcome on your own.
- Flexibility: No doubt you are busy, and finding time to work ON the business, while trying to complete the daily To-Do list, is always a challenge. Coaching provides the flexibility to work around this, so you can catch up with your coach at a time that suits you, from your own home / work.
- Low-cost: A business coach is a great, low-cost way to access to your own dedicated business advisor, that can match your business needs at that time, by either doing monthly touch points to keep on track, or more intensive sessions if you have something going on in your business.
- Faster progress: Working with an experienced coach means you will often move past simply managing the issues (i.e. the effects); rather you will work on the underlying factors (i.e. the causes). As a result, you’ll be able to make considerable progress in a short amount of time.
ABDI’s business coaches and mentors all have experience in establishing, owning, and running businesses, so have
‘been there before’.
They are also business experts with decades of experience, with a range of skills in areas such as:
- Personal Development
- Business Growth
- Business structuring and funding arrangements
- Sales and Marketing
- Staff Management
- Finance Strategy.
Depending on your needs, we would match you with a business coach most suited to your requirements.
The steps and thought process that the (ABDI Business Development) Program goes through has increased my understanding of what is important to grow and improve my business. The mentoring has been very effective in keeping my goal in mind and providing clarity on what my focus is.
Craig Pocock – Beef Producer – Hoya QLD
It’s also about trust
When you’re confiding in and putting your confidence in someone, you have to make sure you are on the same page, and speaking the same language.
That’s why we want you to meet us.
Please use the button below to book your free, no obligation, 30 minute session with one of our coaches or mentors, to find out whether your business could benefit from some outside thinking.
Thought I was quite clear on my business direction until I had a session with Gordon Stone. The things that emerged from left field amazed me. Gordon has a
natural gift for prizing things out of a person – then putting them into the right context – so the client can see where they are heading with their business.
Martin Urban – Inspired Focus International – Queensland, Australia
Ready to get started?
The structure and frequency of your coaching sessions will vary, depending on your needs. Therefore it is best to get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
You can either:
At a minimum, 1 session per month must be held. This is because we know that the more frequently you meet with your coach, the more effective the sessions will be, and the greater the benefit to you.
For people who just want to be kept accountable, and bounce ideas off someone, 1x session / month may be sufficient.
For people that are looking to fast track their business growth, or need to make big changes of overcome some big challenges we recommend weekly sessions. You will discuss these things in your first session with your coach.