“Better Beef Business” 1-Day Workshop
Work with specialist presenters, in a group of like minded beef
business owners and managers … to redesign your beef enterprise
The 1 Day “Better Beef Business” Workshop creates a setting where beef business owners and managers take time out of their business, become the “outsider looking in” and spend quality time working ON their Businesses.
It’s about working with beef businesses, to focus on the “business” and “people” aspects of a beef enterprise, to take them to the “next level” of business thinking, skills and profitability.
In this program, the focus is on interactive discussion, to work out together what your “pain points” are. Whether it’s drought, staffing issues, succession planning or just confusion about where your business is going, the program will assist in mapping out some strategies to get you on the right track, towards a more profitable beef business.
What’s it about?
- Business … not production. The program’s focus is on the “business” side of things, and the “people” that run the business. Production is where you are a specialist – the program will help improve the foundational business elements that support this.
- Getting you out of the paddock, and into a supportive setting – where you can think strategically, to work ON the business, not IN the business.
- Exposure to new ways of thinking – about markets, customer engagement, systematising your business, succession – amongst other things.
- Networking with motivated, like-minded beef industry personnel, who can share ideas about their own problems and solutions.
- Personal work time for you to work on your own business, and access to speakers and mentors with experience in the business change process.
- Four dynamic and interactive sessions run over one day.
- Demonstration of how a global best practice beef enterprise works, and you’ll assess how your enterprise measures up.
- Provide insights into global and domestic beef market opportunities – with the latest information from MLA and others.
- Identification of your Top 3 “Work-Ons”—the 3 x things you need to change to get your business on the right track – based around the 12 Pillars of Business Best Practice.
- Mapping out your own personal “Steps to Change”. We collectively map out how to start your change process — to implement your own Work-Ons, and give you a way to measure your success.
You’ll start to work through what changes are needed to ensure your business delivers what you want it to achieve. This takes place in a closed group of like-minded people who also want to make the same or similar changes to their business. The program is structured so that there is an opportunity for full and frank discussion between presenters and participants – this is often where the real gems emerge!
1 Day Workshop dates
During 2017, workshops will be held throughout Southern Queensland, Central Queensland, the NT and in WA.
Please stay tuned for the calendar of events for the remainder of 2017.
However if you would like a program run in your area, please get in touch and let us know.
“The workshop was very informative. Gordon and Mark’s presentation was very knowledgeable and made me sit back and think of some strategic areas of our business that could do with some improvement. The day definitely set out some positive strategies we can use to make our business more profitable.”
Philip Coe – Durong QLD
What does it cost?
- $197* per person
- $297* per couple or 2x business partners
- $47 per additional person from the same organisation
* Participant costs are currently subsidised by the program financial partners. Over time, prices will increase to retail rates.
* It is critical to have all key decision makers present when commencing any business examination and change process—that’s why the program is being held in rural and regional locations—and program discounts apply.
* Prices include GST.
But before you register…
You could be a candidate for the Beef Business Management Program
The 1 Day “Better Beef Business” Workshop is not only about working out what you need to change in your beef business, but also whether you are ready to actually make the change. Not everyone is in the right space (either in their business or in their personal life) to make the required changes. Often change is confronting, and sometimes it’s challenging to start down the path.
However, if you know you are ready to step up and begin this process, and you are looking to build a Highly Profitable, Customer Focussed and Self-Managing Agribusiness, then find out more information about the 12 Month Beef Business Management Program.
Call us now to book or find out more about the program:
(07) 4615 2255
Fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch