There is a significant opportunity in Asia for Australian Agribusiness, owing to the rapid growth of Asia’s discerning consumer class who are willing to pay for safe, reliable and high quality produce for themselves and their families. With this exceptional opportunity right on our doorstep, imagine if you could carve yourself a place in this massive marketplace.
BUT… this is not like the conventional Australian marketplace.
- There are some very strict processes that must be followed and etiquettes to be observed when it comes to doing business in Asia.
- This is a tricky market to crack, but if you go about in the right way, the return for your agribusiness can be exceptional.
- This could be your stepping stone to a Highly Profitable, Self Managing business.
Where are the opportunities? … Where do I even start?
There is a lot that people don’t know about doing business in Asia, but primarily most people don’t even know where to start.
- The opportunities are everywhere!
- Not only is there a huge demand for our high quality and safe food such as fruit and vegetables, but other products such as dairy products (such as milk, cheese and milk powder), grains and fibres.
- And there are niche markets within this niche market, such as the demand for high quality Australian grains to be used in the production of Asian white spirits, or the growing interest in baby formula products from Australia.
- From growers, to distributors, to the end market place, Asian businesses are willing to partner and invest through the whole Australian value chain.
ABDI’s “Agribusiness in Asia” Workshops
ABDI run regular “Agribusiness in Asia” workshops where:
- We collectively explore the various Asian marketplaces, and identity which markets are most relevant for your products.
- Using our experience in Asia, we’ll provide you with insights into your potential customers and their mindset, their needs and desires, cultural considerations and other challenges.
- We’ll identify the most profitable product niches.
- We’ll provide personal work time, where you can apply your learning to your own business, ask questions of our experienced presenters.
- You’ll get time to interact and learn from other agribusinesses who are facing the same challenges and questions as you are.
From this workshop, you’ll walk away with a wealth of knowledge that is specific to your business, and a blueprint for “the next steps”, as you continue on your path towards getting your product into the Asian Marketplace.
Get in touch with us to find out when our next workshops are being held.
But the best way to truly understand the Asian Markets is to see it for yourself
ABDI’s live tours of the Asian Marketplace
ABDI undertake ‘live’ tours through key Asian markets, including Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Thailand, where you can join us in exploring these incredible markets and the opportunities they present. Typically run over 7 to 10 days (depending on requirements), ABDI will facilitate face-to-face encounters with key players in the markets, plus potential business partners and clients. During these tours you will:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the food and beverage markets in key Asian Markets
- Receive updates and find out about the latest market trends, opportunities and challenges from our in-country contacts
- Meet and network with key food and beverage customers and industry personnel and the delegations of buyers across Asia
- Gain market insights about your products directly from customers.
If you’re interested in the developing export market into Asia, this will be one of the best investments you can make. Go straight to the source, and find out first hand what you need to do to get your business export ready, and capitalise on this incredible opportunity.
To find out more about these live tours, please get in touch with us:
Get free tips on Agribusiness in Asian markets
Want some quick and free advice on getting in to the Asian Markets? ABDI’s free “Agribusiness in Asia – How to Guide” has some great ideas to consider in your planning – get it now
And of course, don’t hesitate to contact us about all your agribusiness development needs. Our specialist advisory team has proven experience in Niche Markets and can advise you on an entry and market capitalisation strategy.
Want more information? Get in touch now:
(07) 4615 2255