ABDI Agri-Business Development and Mentoring Programs
Are you looking to make some changes in your agribusiness – or just fine tune a few things?
Agribusiness owners – Do you have some questions around:
- Setting your business up for growth / expansion
- Increasing income and profit — by reviewing your current (and potential) markets and engaging key, high value customers
- Core production issues – and understanding how this relates to high value markets
- Succession – is this about handing the business onto the next generation, or setting it up for sale, or attracting an investor
- Better managing people — including workers, plus contractors and improving family dynamics
- Creating a high performing business – that meets your / your family’s needs
- How to react to changing climate conditions
ABDI’s Agribusiness Development and Mentoring Programs are
designed to provide an environment where you can:
- Identify your business’ key issues – by understanding how a best practice agribusiness operates
- Work through practical and appropriate solutions – with the input of like-minded business owners
- Get ongoing support, through mentoring, to make the required changes in your business.
“I have found the ABDI Mastermind Program excellent value for me and for our business. It has helped provide real direction and clarity for the business – short and long-term. I found qualities about myself that I didn’t realise I had. These include entrepreneurship, setting and achieving realistic goals and taking a futuristic view. I have had to think outside the square and I have found new ways of looking at problems that before would have frustrated me. So overall it has been time extremely well spent.”
Clayton Mattiazzi, Hinkler Park Plantations
“Agribusiness By Design” 1-Day Workshop
- Looking at the changing market place and best practice global agribusinesses
- Reviewing how your agribusiness measures up
- Establishing your Vision for the future (business, financial and personal)
- Identifying what one, two or three things you could do to make a real difference to your bottom line, and to achieve your Vision
12 Month CEO Mentoring Program
Generally, the hardest part of any business growth or redesign process is not working out what needs to change — the hardest part is following through and making the changes happen. Running over 12 months, you’ll connect regularly with like-minded, motivated Agribusiness owners, share ideas and solutions – and then you’ll work with your personal mentor to focus on getting past any speedbumps (or roadblocks) for your business – and making sure change happens.
Entering the ABDI programs could be the most profitable thing you will do. Instead of costing you money, it could make you money – because it could
help you uncover those things that are holding your business back …. or prevent you from making costly mistakes that can take years to recover from.
We say this not as a marketing gimmick.
Rather, we have seen these things first hand – where business owners have that “light bulb” moment
that turns everything around – as well the changes people can make when they are kept accountable.
Get in touch with us now if you would like to find out what your business could be missing or needs to change – to really get on the right track.